Back at work
Mount Moran and Jackson Lake: Grand Teton National Park, September 2003 Mount Moran rises above Jackson Lake. Taken from atop Signal Mountain.
Upgrading to WordPress 2.5
- It reminds me of my first five years of blogging at rexblog.com when no one read it and I was completely random in what I posted about.
- I haven’t figured out how to add comments to it (please don’t tell me how) so there’s no pretense of community. (That sounded down-right unfriendly, I’m sure, but there are plenty of other places where I commune.)
- I’m still at that place where I don’t think “I’m writing” when I add stuff to it.
- So few people use Tumblr that it hasn’t been invaded by the tech-punditry that will ruin it by demanding more features and a business model.
- It hasn’t been infested with people who make posts in numeric fashion.
Been sick, sick, sick. Had a stomach virus all week. Finally starting to feel more like myself.
Early Morning at the Badlands: Badlands National Park, September 2003 Another shot from my early morning spent watch the sunrise on the Badlands of South Dakota.